Airport Park is located in the borough of Matamoras, Pennsylvania.
The park sits on the site of a farm and airport. From a satellite view you can see the old runways the park is built
around. Behind the park is an area that the public can use to go fishing, all fishers must have the proper
licenses to fish.
We remind our visitors to follow the rules of each part of the park (located on their page)
along with some basic rules of the park:
* The park is open from dawn until dusk.
*The are no vehicles allowed in certain areas of the island (the fishing area).
* The park is a no smoking area, you may smoke in the parking area (the runway).
* There are no cars allowed inside the fenced in area,
unless special permission is granted for handicapped visitors.
* There are no dogs permitted inside the fenced in area,
there is a dog park located at the end of the park.
* No skateboards, roller blades, skates, scooters, etc allowed inside the park.
You may use the runway or the roller rink.
* The speed limit down the runway is 15mph, there are a lot of children crossing, please be careful.
|Firefly Field located
|Welcome Sign located
as you enter the park
|* Completion of RC
*Water lines for RC
Track and Dog Park
*Boccie Ball Court
* Additional "Peewee
Football" sized field
* Handball Court
* New Grassy area
behind small pavilion
* Bathrooms by roller
* Agility course for Dog